Wish Me Luck...

comp56

i pick up on the littlest things, I sat at a table observing the players, I watched one guy take down pot after pot, but I realized every second of so hand he would bet out by grabbing his smaller chips first then the larger ones so a bet of $70 he would grab 4 $5 chips and 2 $25 chips and everyone folds but if he bet the same amount but grabbed his chips the other way 2 $25 then 4 $5  chips he had a monster hand so when I started to play cause I sit and watch for sometimes a half hour, I would re-raise him if he grabbed the smaller chips first and sure enough he would fold. so his tell was larger chips first he had something smaller chips first he was bluffing. he probably didn't even know he was doing it but I did. another guy would start a conversation with the guy beside him when he made a bet but didn't do it every time, guess what if he did he was bluffing.....

• Like 3

• 4 years later...

I'll stick to scratch-off lottery tickets...  My luck is pretty much nil, though I will come out ahead on occasion.  The biggest problem is that I'm horrible about cashing the winning tickets in.  There are probably $50 worth of winners in my vehicle right now.  😒

• 2 months later...