Still here!

JimboS1ice

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still around, life has been crazy right now I'm getting married tomorrow and we have been moving to a new place the past month, I'm still here for you guys, I'll be back full force sometime in the near future maybe a week or so, cheers guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

Sounds like you have a lot going on. We will still be here. Have fun at the wedding, where is the honeymoon.

Doing a road trip in July, Louisville, Nashville and myrtle beach

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

that's right! Congrats Jimbo, hope it goes smooth! My wife said I was late to our wedding, i say i was right on time lol!!

I may have told you before, one of the guys at work is getting married tomorrow too, but he's going to her home state of Maine to do so.

Again, hope things go smooth, it goes off without a hitch(or with a hitch?? hehe) and you both enjoy yourselves!!

• Like 3

On 5/10/2017 at 9:05 AM, BMack37 said:

Did your Wife tell you to say that? haha.

You know, before I got married and before I found her, I was perfectly happy being single and had no concept of any other way of life. But when I got married, it was a whole different way of thinking and I'm extremely happy how it turned out and it is indeed awesome. 

However, I know a few guys, my brother included, in their 30s that are perfectly happy being single and I totally get it. But as I know it now, I would have it no other way. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

You know, before I got married and before I found her, I was perfectly happy being single and had no concept of any other way of life. But when I got married, it was a whole different way of thinking and I'm extremely happy how it turned out and it is indeed awesome. 

However, I know a few guys, my brother included, in their 30s that are perfectly happy being single and I totally get it. But as I know it now, I would have it no other way. 

Sometimes I think it would be nice to settle down then there are days like yesterday. I hung out with my friend, his wife and kid. We car pool to the mall so the guys could split off and let his son buy a Mother's day gift. We park, plenty of space on either side, his 7 year old decides to open the door as hard as he can into a Porsche, denting the door. Friend ends up buying more clothes for his wife and monther's day gifts from the child, including Starbucks coffee. We get back to the car and his wife spills the coffee all over herself, all over the car and inside her $600 purse...yeah, I'm good. He's still happy and loves his life but I'm soo good.

• Like 3

Sometimes I think it would be nice to settle down then there are days like yesterday. I hung out with my friend, his wife and kid. We car pool to the mall so the guys could split off and let his son buy a Mother's day gift. We park, plenty of space on either side, his 7 year old decides to open the door as hard as he can into a Porsche, denting the door. Friend ends up buying more clothes for his wife and monther's day gifts from the child, including Starbucks coffee. We get back to the car and his wife spills the coffee all over herself, all over the car and inside her $600 purse...yeah, I'm good. He's still happy and loves his life but I'm soo good.

Just gotta find the right woman dude, not all go for 600 dollar purses I mean you gotta afford them German tools one way or another ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, BMack37 said:

Hahahahaha. That's a Monday a day early!

• Like 1