Jump to content

Need help identifying this tool please


Recommended Posts


Hope I've posted this in the right area.

Am looking for some help identifying a tool that my fiancé owns, my dad would really like one but we don't know what it's called and it doesn't have any branding on it , and no amount of googling is bringing up the right thing. Basically it is a flexible driving bit, it's a solid metal shaft but you can pull the end forward and it then becomes wobbly as it moves around on the round bearing inside. Sorry if description is confusing, have attached photos. Would be so grateful for any info about name/brand/where to purchase.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    Newest Member
  • Create New...