Milwaukee M12 Tools at Home Depot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChrisK

So, while buying a new router table, I looked over at the Milwaukee display. What Dodge Ram driving MAN would not I ask?????. Milwaukee M12 Hammer Drill $89 normally $159!!!!!!! Milwaukee M12 Impact $79!!!!!!!!! Milwaukee M12 Drill Kit $79!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?????? I CANNOT BUY THEM!!!!!! WHY GOD WHY?????? I DONT HAVE ANY MORE TOOL MONEY!!!! Seriously! Check your stores this is because the Fuel M12 line comes out on the 1st! Unless you use these tools everyday for months, nay, years you don't need the M12 Fuel when you think of this price!! I am in New Hampshire USA. Online prices are the old prices so got to your stores!

I wish! No these are the red lithium M12 not the brushless. I have the brush less M18 Impact. I figured for the price I paid for the Hammer there is now way I could pass that up. I figure I will sell this one on eBay and then use those proceeds for the Brush less one when it comes out. Truthfully though...the brush less version is going to cost almost the same price as the brush less 18v drill! You think its worth it?

Yeah, I'm still himming and hawing over it. I've got a brush less 18v impact and hammer. But at the end of the day,, my tools go outside with me in the spring through summer and spend most if not all of their days in my workshop. The battery life is great as is the torque but the M12 is definitely going to fill my needs. Enough said, I'm keeping it! To good a price for an awesome compact tool!

• 1 month later...

If anyone lives in the Milwaukee area, Theres a deal going on at a electrical whole sale house called Hein Electric, if you take in a competitor drill and 2 batteries you get $100 off

Wow, that is a deal!

Well that's how I get most of my tools Conductor! Wait...no that's not right! I will say if you check the big box stores i got my Makita Hypoid saw and Milwaukee Router kit because of misorders and only spent a half to a third of the price. Both times I bought and didn't even look back!

I've got a couple of buddies at HD that give me a heads up on the really good buys. I always know more about the tools than they do though. You know you've got it bad when you walk in HD and THEY ask YOU about their tools, lol.

• Like 1

Toolsplus is a great site. I've also used Toolking, toolbarn and acmetools for power tools. Ace tools has an awesome selection, but they've never been close to the others in price when I've been looking. For hand tools I like Zoro tools for their selection and frequent sales. They have a big selection of Proto and Blackhawk which makes me happy. Toolup has the cheapest Proto/Blackhawk prices, but it's sometimes hard to catch it in stock. If you're into SK, Tooltopia is the place to go.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46