Welcome

Thank you Chase!   :)  Funny.  Your right.  I'm so sloooow to do these things.  Boy when I filled out the profile, uploaded my photo, etc. I felt like I was at the DMV....  So where do I pick up my license to operate heavy machinery?   :)   

Haha What is your line of work?

Thank you Conductor562!  Oh what a question....  My first love is Milwaukee but also like Dewalt and Bosch also.  My main tools are my Milwaukee m18 drill and circular saw. Have a Bosch jigsaw, the Bosch GST1031 table saw, and the Dewalt compact router.  Have a few hand tools.  Like Stanley, Irwin, Klein, Rigid, you name it.   Mostly love and respect the engineering of a well made tool.  Haven't been able to buy any tools in a while. So in some aspects I appreciate them more.  Like to take care of them.        

I think it all started when I couldn't afford to pay for someone to do projects for the house and I told my wife "If I had this..... I could do it myself and we could save so much."  (If I only knew what I was saying).  I really respect people who use these tools to survive and make a living.  That's a hard ass job but rewarding.  

Love to see what other people are doing with their tools (projects, repairs, anything).      

Man I talk too much. Hopefully I'll write more in the forums but not this ass long.

(Please note: I can not reimburse you for time lost reading this post).

I've always considered this forum as the Mayberry of tool forums. Everyone knows everyone. We know about each other and everyone gets along. I've been a Tool Junkie all my life. I grew up with Dewalt, but I was really a Milwaukee guy at heart. Hand tools were my first love and I'm especially fond of Proto and Blackhawk. I write some reviews under my street name and I'm always up for a conversation on tool related history. I'm a Railroad Conductor by trade, but I now hold an elected union position and work in an office.

I don't know where you live, but all the Nations Railroads are getting ready to start installing new signal/train control systems. Billions will be spent and there will likely be a good deal of hiring for Signal Maintainers and such. I assume you live out west, so you might watch the Union Pacific and BNSF websites for job postings. They're good paying, union, jobs and someone with an electronics background would be a prime candidate. I don't aim to stick my nose in your personal affairs, but most people never think to look at the Railroad for Electronics related jobs.

Wow.  A railroad conductor. That is soo cool.  Thank you VERY much for the warm welcome Conductor!  I love the Mayberry reference.  

I live in San Jose, California.  THANK YOU SO MUCH for the job lead.  I am going to start researching it.  By no means you are sticking into my personal affairs.  I'm an open book.  Borring guy. 

Thanks CrazyAndy!

That's funny Wayne. You guys don't get much sun there? But you dont get the 100+ degree temptures that some of us get. Also you guy get some better tools. There are some nice Bosch tools that we never get here :-(. And you get to see the latest episodes of Dr. Who before us :-(. I have to move there.

Hello ! My name is Jeth i'm from Montréal i'm 39 year youg i'm a welder i do special fx in movies , tv series and ads the bigest movie i've work on was Death race and the punisher i used to be a carpenter but fell in love with metal working i love tools and since i've quit smoking i put all that money in tools , here the cigarette pack are 10 to 11$ to much money for getting sick ! Now i'm bulding some stanless steel cabinet for a liposuccon clinic cuz in between 2 movies i did a few motocycle pimping the last few years i realy love to buld and repare stuff ! I realy enjoy this forum every one is nice and funy