Welcome

I know how it goes YP. I figured out a long time ago that if I were going to do anything for leisure, I was going to have to make Conductor Jr. a part of it. I tried with the other 2 boys, but CJ is the only one dedicated enough to roam around in the shop all day. 

Hello all 

I play Software Engineer for Big Oil by day, and DIY / Hobbyist when not working and raising 2 girls (or being "raised" by 3 if you include my wife.) My love for tools started with my Dad. He was a pipe-fitter, turned diesel automotive mechanic by trade. Thus i was always around big tools growing up...we almost never hired anyone. My dad's motto was "we can do it ourselves"...well until the jobs got really big. Now, times have changed. I do the "easy" stuff and hire out the rest.

Hey Guys,

Just to introduce myself. I'm from Toronto, Ontario and I work in theatre. I've been building sets for over 15 years and currently I work in Opera.  I always feel like we're a bit of the "bastard child" of trades since our whole methodology goes against everything involved in building a house or a rocking chair.

Anyway, I've been reading the tool reviews for a long while but recently decided to chime in on the forums!

Thanks for a great site.

Hello everyone. My name is Nick and I am 17. I am working on becoming an auto mechanic. I am currently restoring a 1929 Ford model a pickup with my grandpa. I am interested in in older vehicles and going to car shows. I firmly believe in the philosophy do it right the first time. I also believe that you get what you pay for whether it be auto parts, tools, ect.

For sockets and ratchets I use Napa or Craftsman. The rest is an assortment of different brands. For air tools I use Matco it Ingersoll Rand. If you want to know anything else feel free to ask.:)

Hello everyone. My name is Nick and I am 17. I am working on becoming an auto mechanic. I am currently restoring a 1929 Ford model a pickup with my grandpa. I am interested in in older vehicles and going to car shows. I firmly believe in the philosophy do it right the first time. I also believe that you get what you pay for whether it be auto parts, tools, ect.

For sockets and ratchets I use Napa or Craftsman. The rest is an assortment of different brands. For air tools I use Matco it Ingersoll Rand. If you want to know anything else feel free to ask. :)

Welcome! I think you comment on my youtube videos.....i really need to get caught up with the youtube page lol...