Welcome

Guest claudio petrini

Thanks for the answer dr 99.for a medium size house (300 square feet)we use about 200 ton of concrete,10 ton of steel and 2 trucks of bricks.a lot ofstuff but you can be sure with the hurricanes or flooding.why in the USA you use wood whith your crazy weather? and what about the lol word?(I suppose:lot of laugh but maybe lick all lady...)

Welcome Claudio!

We have different building codes in different areas to account for the regional climate variations.

LOL stands for laughing out loud. It's just and expression to let people know you thought their comment was funny.

Guest claudio petrini

Thanks for the welcome guys!the only way for me to learn English was always be the rock song but the problem is:in the rock song you can't never find words like jigsaw,impact driver or angle grinder so..thanks Tia and all you guys.about that I'm working with my"carotatrice ad acqua" hilti dd 200 I wish to know how she call in English..

Water carrot???last one:I know how much a foot or a inch value in metric sistem but what about millimetres?

Guest claudio petrini

Thanks jeth.metric sistem for life...lol.im so proud of today'hole with the diiamond rig!40 cm in 30 cm of concrete with a llllot of fucked Italian steel.i can pass myself trough!right idea for a bank robbery in the Italian style!lol again

Thanks Javier. I would like to stick to new or factory reman for power tools. EBay and CPO are looking pretty good.

Welcome Claudio. I think you did pretty good.

EBay is great, never tried CPO outlets but people on here love them. I've seen a ton of awesome deals on new tools on eBay and if you buy out of state on eBay no sales tax. Just make sure to buy from experienced sellers.

I do have a question for you guys on here. Does anyone have positive experiences with recondition tools also known as refurbished or remanufactured? All of my electronics purchases for refurbished electronics have been sour. Because of that I tend to steer clear of reconditioned tools.

EBay is great, never tried CPO outlets but people on here love them. I've seen a ton of awesome deals on new tools on eBay and if you buy out of state on eBay no sales tax. Just make sure to buy from experienced sellers.

I do have a question for you guys on here. Does anyone have positive experiences with recondition tools also known as refurbished or remanufactured? All of my electronics purchases for refurbished electronics have been sour. Because of that I tend to steer clear of reconditioned tools.

Almost all my 20v powertools were reconditioned and if you are on a budget but need professional tools, that is the way to go, All of them look and run brand new, may have a blemish here or there but for lets say the Milwaukee fuel hammer drill with the compact batteries new is anywhere from 210-300 vs recon 150, its a steal, the only problem is with recon tools, the warranty is only 1 year..

I've bought several recon'd tools from CPO and all have been good. I've always bought corded or bare cordless tools though. When buying a cordless kit just be sure you're getting up to date stuff. If you have any questions on an item just post it here and we'll evaluate :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, Another new guy here with to many tools to count and still wanting more. I work for a residential construction company so im allways buying new tools that I "need". To continue the conversation of refurb tools I have no problem with them as long as they are oem company approved other than that i stay away from them.