BITS!

firefighter4187

Had about $100.00 in Amazon gift cards from selling my textbook back. Picked these up for my M12 Multi-tool

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004TAN03G/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i03?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The Bosch ones are good quality. Some other brands on Amazon like Versa tool have REALLY GOOD RATINGS.....and then you started reading some ratings that say the bits fall apart or even break right at the mounting point. Bosch makes good stuff, so I figure I couldn't go wrong.

Also got another Milwaukee 2.0 battery for $28.00, That new Dewalt Right Angle attachment(first Dewalt item i've purchased) and a package of Bosch multi-material drill bits for my Hammer Drill.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.smart-toolgroup.com/ these are made in the U.S.A and very very good.   :)

Never seen the before and they are made in the USA that's kinda sad. I think one of the few things Milwaukee tool still makes here is sawzall blades. I guess they are a high margin product to make, or they just can't get the quality overseas.

Never seen the before and they are made in the USA that's kinda sad. I think one of the few things Milwaukee tool still makes here is sawzall blades. I guess they are a high margin product to make, or they just can't get the quality overseas.

Milwaukee still has a couple plants and a distribution center in Mississippi. They make Sawzall's and a couple of other electric tools. You might as well forget USA made cordless tools though.

• 3 weeks later...