Stanley 30" Fubar

FerTheHandyman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

760 mm fubar? i "lost" my fubar and it wasn't 760 mm, didn't cry tho... just. 

if you are grumpy enough and it MUST BE DONE the shorter one can take 30 metres of gutter of a 2.4 metre high fascia in about half an hour. We dont have the big ones in Oz yet i'm very jealous. no damn xr radio yet either, 240v mains a blessing and a curse.

• 11 months later...

Been looking and can't find a supplier who sells one of these with delivery to the U.K   :(

The Fubar III (the big one) is available in Germany. Stanley does not carry model in Holland either, but I got it from eBay from Germany.

I love it, but the thing really is designed with US sizes in mind. Grabbing a 2x4 over here is a no go. You can alter the teeth to make it work.

It's the only thing I dislike. Other than that it's a great demolition tool.

I've bought from this seller multiple times. Never any problems.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stanley-FuBar-III-FatMax-XL-55-120-5-1-Werkzeug-NEU-1-55-120-/390471599109?pt=DE_Baby_Kind_Baby_Tür_Treppenschutz&hash=item5ae9ebc405

• Like 1

Almost makes you want to build something just to rip out apart with this bad boy.

My neighbor has been a pain in the ass lately, I'll buy the FUBAR's if you can assemble the demolition crew for his house!

• Like 1

I have the short one, want the long one but haven't been able to spend the cash on it yet. The short one though, it's insane. A very nice tool to have when you want to tear stuff apart, tweak boards, whatever. I love the thing.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...