WV Sheriff gunned down

Conductor562

Sherif Eugene Crum (Mingo County, WV) was eating lunch today in his car when a car pulled up beside him and opened fire. He died at the scene. Sherif Crum just took office in January after a couple terms as a magistrate. The shooter was caught thought his motives are not yet known. If you have family in law enforcement as I do, be sure to give them a call and let them know what they mean to you. Be careful out there.

• Like 1

Hey Travis, I'm really sorry for you man! I got an AP bulletin the other day on that. This past April we lost a Police Chief in Greenland. I knew him well. Its weird, I've been doing this for 16 years now and we have actually lost several good cops in NH. I've gone to too many funerals but Mike was the first guy I actually knew. It was a terrible loss to us in the LE community but the impact on the community he served and the State was horrible. I truly feel for you. Thanks for putting this out there.