Sockets

Stoneknot6

Hello, I am a senior in high school. I take a class in engineering where I have to define a problem with everyday life and solve it. My partner and I are interested in solving a tool-related problem. Do you find issues when working with tools? More specifically, do you ever have difficulties in finding the socket size you need? If you don't get it correct the first time, do you find it a hassle to go grab a new one from your drawer? Do you ever grab a metric sized socket when you actually needed a US standard size, or vise versa? I have a survey for those who are generous enough to take it, thank you for your time. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BKFWFZT

Also completed.  First saw this a few minutes after you posted it but the survey wasn't yet up.  One suggestion would be to add a "sometimes" to the question about going for another socket.  As a former mechanic I'm generally pretty good about estimating socket sizes, but if working blindly or with unfamiliar hardware I occasionally have to try a few different SAE and metric sockets before getting it right.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...