What are the best weed Killers?

Stephenlord23

I have gone through some old threads, but none of them have the suggestions about them but just the rant, and even those were closed for the replies.

I'm creating this thread to get some response from you guys about the best weed killer suggestions. I would highly appreciate you, if you can suggest me any.

Welcome to the forum.

My best experience is hand extraction, yanking them out by the roots.

Even the most sturdy plant does not factor removal from the ground into their planned life cycle.

There were years where I paid chemical guys to get a better lawn, with the "it will be better next year" response, before I took over myself, yanked the weeds, switched to Starter Fertilizer, applied a skim coat of peat moss twice per year and quickly attained the elusive $1M lawn that I had been denied.

46091379211_7ae700abd8_c.jpg

45179533405_19beff4cf9_c.jpg

44275110810_e22c4d9e6b_c.jpg

42 minutes ago, Eric - TIA said:

After seeing Wingless lawn pictures, I am sold.  Wow that is an amazing lawn.

Thanks. Every single year this New England lawn would burn all summer long. It was impossible to dump enough water to NOT burn. Plus it had lots / many weeds.

After this it always looked great. 

It was lots of work to deposit 50 large bags of peat moss twice a year. After a while the top of my soil was black and rich, before I got to the dirt colored stuff.

No one wants weeds taking over their yard, and if you have too many to pull by hand, it might be time to bring in a weed killer. These herbicides are extremely handy for lawn maintenance, as they can help control crabgrass, dandelions, ragweed, and other common weeds that may pop up around your home.

There are a few things to consider when buying a weed killer — namely, where you plan to use it and what weeds you’re targeting. Certain herbicides will kill any plant, which makes them ideal for walkways or gravel driveways, while other weed killers can be used to target specific weeds in your lawn or flower beds — without harming other greenery.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2021 at 7:34 AM, Stephenlord23 said:

I have gone through some old threads, but none of them have the suggestions about them but just the rant, and even those were closed for the replies.

I'm creating this thread to get some response from you guys about the best weed killer suggestions. I would highly appreciate you, if you can suggest me any.

Honda HRC216HXA 21 is best for you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/19/2021 at 9:23 PM, wingless said:

Welcome to the forum.

My best experience is hand extraction, yanking them out by the roots.

Even the most sturdy plant does not factor removal from the ground into their planned life cycle.

There were years where I paid chemical guys to get a better lawn, with the "it will be better next year" response, before I took over myself, yanked the weeds, switched to Starter Fertilizer, applied a skim coat of peat moss twice per year and quickly attained the elusive $1M lawn that I had been denied.

46091379211_7ae700abd8_c.jpg

45179533405_19beff4cf9_c.jpg

44275110810_e22c4d9e6b_c.jpg

best natural weed control

I have a customer that I have been doing for years that would like to go with organic weed control, due to his child being sensitive to spray. Does anyone have any suggestions, this is new to me! Thanks Jeff