Aircat 800 1/4" Air Ratchet - Tool Test Tuesday

SomeGuysGarage

Most of my air tools were stolen along with my compressor over nine years ago.  I was left with my trusty and well-used Ingersoll Rand 231 impact wrench and ended up getting a 1/2" ratchet on clearance at Lowe's.  I'll be honest, I haven't even thought of using air tools for years now.  I have both the newer and older high torque and the mid torque M18 Fuel impact wrenches, DeWalt Xtreme 3/8" impact wrench, M12 Fuel 1/2" ratchet, and the standard m12 3/8" ratchet.  I often think of how nice these would have been when I turned wrenches for a living, especially when I was a road technician often working on equipment in the middle of a warehouse.

47 minutes ago, fm2176 said:

Most of my air tools were stolen along with my compressor over nine years ago.  I was left with my trusty and well-used Ingersoll Rand 231 impact wrench and ended up getting a 1/2" ratchet on clearance at Lowe's.  I'll be honest, I haven't even thought of using air tools for years now.  I have both the newer and older high torque and the mid torque M18 Fuel impact wrenches, DeWalt Xtreme 3/8" impact wrench, M12 Fuel 1/2" ratchet, and the standard m12 3/8" ratchet.  I often think of how nice these would have been when I turned wrenches for a living, especially when I was a road technician often working on equipment in the middle of a warehouse.

For sure, cordless stuff has come such a long ways in the last 10 years or so that a lot of my air stuff sits unless I "need" it.