Is it a fridge with screen on?!

Altan

1 hour ago, fyrfytr998 said:

Great, I wonder if that screen can be used as TV also.

1 hour ago, fyrfytr998 said:

I have seen videos where people have jail broke the Android OS to run it like a regular tablet. Not sure how much mileage a person will get from it, but hey, why not?

The idea here is to use the space in a small kitchen properly. That is why I am thinking of having the TV on an appliance otherwise you need to reduce from the units to be able to put TV instead. 

On 3/25/2022 at 2:24 PM, Altan said:

The idea here is to use the space in a small kitchen properly. That is why I am thinking of having the TV on an appliance otherwise you need to reduce from the units to be able to put TV instead. 

That's a great concept, admittedly I spend too much time in the kitchen, and though I placate myself with a smartphone these days, a kitchen TV would have been nice five+ years ago.  Back in the day they sold undercabinet TVs that were used in kitchens, and now I suppose a TV on an articulating mount might work well for a small kitchen.  I still have my grandmother's 12" B&W TV she kept on the kitchen table to watch The Price is Right during lunch.  One day soon, I'll be hooking my Atari 2600 up to it for some retro gaming.  I might even punish the kids by taking away the internet and making them play E.T.