How to actually get tool deals on Amazon!

SomeGuysGarage

On 3/26/2022 at 3:57 AM, SomeGuysGarage said:

This actually works pretty well, I've gotten some crazy good deals on new name brand stuff this way before, so thought I'd share:

I am doing the same thing also with amazon, but it has been almost two years now you can not find amazing discounts on amazon, also I don't see anything proper on eBay in auction anymore. 

• Like 1

On 3/27/2022 at 11:30 AM, Altan said:

I am doing the same thing also with amazon, but it has been almost two years now you can not find amazing discounts on amazon, also I don't see anything proper on eBay in auction anymore. 

I'm still finding stuff. Not a tool but literally today I got a $3065 JBL VRX918SP subwoofer (it's a pro audio sub, I do live sound on the side) for $1460 (Canadian Dollars). I had followed it for a week and was dropping $80/day roughly, finally bit on it when it got below half price. Cost on these is $2000+ so it's definitely a loss for amazon and a gain for me :)

I also have recently picked up a Nicholson file for $6.98 when they're regular $15-20, not a sale, clearing out one model. I've also had a few Mitutoyo deals over the last year, $150 dollar measuring instruments for $50-60.

• Like 1

Yes, I do find things also, but maximum like 20-30% discount, not like before the pandemic that I could find stuff with 80% discount. I am a regular checker on eBay and amazon. You could find a lot of Add On items on amazon but I don't see them anymore. I also did buy a lot of things on amazon that I paid much more than a normal price just because it was only available on amazon, so I feel it has been fair at the end, it is not easy to find things in UK, not even in online shops, a bit fed up of searching things online for hours. I know an online tool accessory shop from Germany and you can see "Don't search, Find!" on the main page :)))) He can basically provide most of the tool accessories from any brand you want. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2022 at 7:08 PM, SomeGuysGarage said:

I'm still finding stuff. Not a tool but literally today I got a $3065 JBL VRX918SP subwoofer (it's a pro audio sub, I do live sound on the side) for $1460 (Canadian Dollars). I had followed it for a week and was dropping $80/day roughly, finally bit on it when it got below half price. Cost on these is $2000+ so it's definitely a loss for amazon and a gain for me :)

I also have recently picked up a Nicholson file for $6.98 when they're regular $15-20, not a sale, clearing out one model. I've also had a few Mitutoyo deals over the last year, $150 dollar measuring instruments for $50-60.

If you want to get the goods cheaper on amazon what I would advise is to not put reviews like 4 or 5 stars, as soon as any product gets stars more than 4 for a while price goes up, it is like we are helping them to sell things for higher prices to us. and reviews on amazon are not too reliable I feel.

• 3 months later...

I picked up a 4 pack of bessey clamps for $150. The price is normally $264. I didn't use any specific method to find the deal. I got word of the deal when a youtuber I watch made a post of the deal. I should watch the video posted in this thread to see what their method is.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 8/1/2022 at 12:33 PM, Jronman said:

I picked up a 4 pack of bessey clamps for $150. The price is normally $264. I didn't use any specific method to find the deal. I got word of the deal when a youtuber I watch made a post of the deal. I should watch the video posted in this thread to see what their method is.

You should, there's a few good techniques in there!

• 2 weeks later...

I have noticed if you put a negative feedback for sellers on amazon they can remove it. Recently eBay has done some changes also to make it easier to claim for it. I bought some tools and accessories on eBay from a UK seller called "Abbey Power" and was a big headache with them and they really deserved negative feedback which I did and later when I checked they were all removed except one! They are a big seller on eBay so I don't trust eBay anymore. I will only buy from eBay if I can hunt on Auction. If you leave negative feedback on eBay and Amazon I would recommend to check them after a few weeks, you will see some would be removed so I come to the conclusion to not put any feedback at all to not waste time and look for small local shops to buy from. I don't want eBay and Amazon to make money on me anymore!

werkzeug-keller.de

Click on Impressum and you will see the contact details of this guy (His name is Alex) and he can provide you with any tool accessory from quality brands like Alpen, Fisch, Koken, Wekador, Wiha, Athlet, Bosch, Famag and etc. Anything you like from their catalogue for very good prices in general that I would say it is worth it to pay for delivery from Germany and Import tax. You need to provide him with the brand name and product code and the quantity also the size and the profile. In general he tries to sell only the products that are made in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Japan, or any other Western countries. If you try you will stick to him and will not look for amazon and eBay for tool accessories.

Just now, Altan said:

werkzeug-keller.de

Click on Impressum and you will see the contact details of this guy (His name is Alex) and he can provide you with any tool accessory from quality brands like Alpen, Fisch, Koken, Wekador, Wiha, Athlet, Bosch, Famag and etc. Anything you like from their catalogue for very good prices in general that I would say it is worth it to pay for delivery from Germany and Import tax. You need to provide him with the brand name and product code and the quantity also the size and the profile. In general he tries to sell only the products that are made in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Japan, or any other Western countries. If you try you will stick to him and will not look for amazon and eBay for tool accessories.

You can pay him through PayPal. He actually sells on eBay Germany but not very active there as most of his customers are out of that platform and are regular customers. He is very helpful if you also have any questions. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    tharunjohar46
    Newest Member
    tharunjohar46