Have you seen this screwdriver bit made by Wera?!

Altan

I couldn't find the Wera ones online.  I did pick up a bunch of Milwaukee ECX bits at the Habitat for Humanity Restore a few years ago.  Decent in concept, but I usually just use a philips but in my DeWalt 8v Max gyro driver.

3 hours ago, fm2176 said:

I couldn't find the Wera ones online.  I did pick up a bunch of Milwaukee ECX bits at the Habitat for Humanity Restore a few years ago.  Decent in concept, but I usually just use a philips but in my DeWalt 8v Max gyro driver.

I have been told by a British seller that Wera does make it for American market only and they have it in stock. I just want to see the photo of them before I purchase. 

Hmmm...is it something like this?  The PlusMinus blade seems like it fits the bill.  I'll stick to my Milwaukee bits (and the couple of 10-in-1 drivers I have that have ECX inserts) until and if I wear them out, but the Wera ones look nice.  I don't have any of there drivers at the moment but have had a set of Matco precision drivers made by Wiha for over twenty years, and also have the Wiha insulated screwdrivers.

22 minutes ago, fm2176 said:

Hmmm...is it something like this?  The PlusMinus blade seems like it fits the bill.  I'll stick to my Milwaukee bits (and the couple of 10-in-1 drivers I have that have ECX inserts) until and if I wear them out, but the Wera ones look nice.  I don't have any of there drivers at the moment but have had a set of Matco precision drivers made by Wiha for over twenty years, and also have the Wiha insulated screwdrivers.

No, it is not VDE insulated bit. What I have been told is they are 1/4" hex shank 50mm or 70mm long screwdriver bits. 

1 hour ago, wingless said:

Those Milwaukee / Amazon bits were ordered to include in my arsenal.

Thanks for the link, but I don't buy Chinese made screwdriver bits if a German or US made one is available for that size/profile. Chinese in last few years proved that they are good with 1/4" hex shank HSS Cobalt step drill bits. But you can not compare their quality in screwdriver bits with Western made bits. Italians do make good quality screwdriver bits also plus PB Swiss.