Does anyone want to get this tool as cordless?!

Altan

2 hours ago, Eric - TIA said:

Yes, I think a cordless option would be nice but I have a corded tile saw and that would be one of my last upgrades to go cordless.

The lack of a cordless DeWalt tile saw was referenced in this thread by both Altan and me as an example of SBD not having their stuff together.  I have to agree with you that this would be one of the last tools I'd buy, as I don't often need a tile saw.  In fact, the Ryobi saw I picked up for $45 in 2017 is still new in the box, alongside a few benchtop tools.

34 minutes ago, fm2176 said:

The lack of a cordless DeWalt tile saw was referenced in this thread by both Altan and me as an example of SBD not having their stuff together.  I have to agree with you that this would be one of the last tools I'd buy, as I don't often need a tile saw.  In fact, the Ryobi saw I picked up for $45 in 2017 is still new in the box, alongside a few benchtop tools.

I understand, I think the ones who always do tiling would go for this. I would get one and a few for my friends, too. 

I think I saw someone with a cordless tile saw. Maybe it was ridgid? I would like DeWALT to go with a waterless system like some other saws have gone before they go cordless. As long as it can have the dust collection performance needed to keep the dust down.

3 hours ago, Jronman said:

I think I saw someone with a cordless tile saw. Maybe it was ridgid? I would like DeWALT to go with a waterless system like some other saws have gone before they go cordless. As long as it can have the dust collection performance needed to keep the dust down.

Makita does make one in 12V and one in 18V platforms as a hand held tile saw, quite good, but they are not vey accurate for fussy works. The 18V version can be used either with water container for wet cutting or with a vacuum.