New DeWALT Tool Talk Community and Tool Talk Inner Circle

Jronman

Has anyone seen and/or joined the new Tool Talk Community and/or Tool Talk Inner Circle? The Tool Talk Community provided users with surveys regarding new product ideas and was revamped in 2023. There are also a few discussion topics too. Tool Talk Inner Circle is more or less the same just answer the discussion questions. I don't think inner circle has surveys about product ideas. Both of these services allow the user to earn points in exchange for buying gift cards. Its not much but I found the rewards to be legit. I have actually cashed in my points on the old system before the new system went live in 2023. got something like $14 worth of points which is not too bad for answering a few surveys for DeWALT. You can get giftcards from a few dozen places like Home Depot Amazon, restaurants, and more. I found the surveys regarding new ideas to be hit or miss. If the option you pick for your main occupation is not an option DeWALT deems fit for the tool idea they are trying to survey you on, the survey abruptly ends. When you actually get the full survey experience it is actually quite nice to see what ideas DeWALT is coming up with. Also I wish they pushed more ideas. Feels like you get hardly any surveys pushed to you and of the ones you get you might not get the full survey like I described earlier.