Ego 2nd Generation Commercial Pricing Found

Jronman

Thanks to powerplusparts.com I found pricing on the new commercial products. I was recently going to buy parts for my ego snowblower and did some snooping on this sitewas surprised to find listings for the second generation commercial line including prices.

EGO Power+ LBPX8006-2 Commercial 800 CFM Backpack Blower with 2 x 10.0Ah Battery and Dual Port Charger - $1299
EGO Power+ LBPX8004-2 Commercial Backpack Blower Kit 800 CFM with 2x 6Ah Battery & 280W Dual Port Charger - $699
EGO LBPX8000 Commercial Dual-Port Backpack Blower Tool Only - $399
EGO Power+ STX4500 Commercial 17.5” String Trimmer Tool Only - $299
EGO Power+ BCX4500 Commercial Bike Handle Brush Cutter Tool Only - $399
EGO Power+ HTX5300-P Commercial 21” Short Pole Hedge Trimmer Tool Only - $349

EGO Power+ HTX5300-PA Commercial 21” Articulating Pole Hedge Trimmer Tool Only - $399
EGO Power+ HTX5310-P Commercial 21” Extended Pole Hedge Trimmer Tool Only - $379
EGO Power+ EDX2000 Commercial Straight Shaft Edger Tool Only - $349
EGO Power+ EDX2000-C Commercial Curved Shaft Edger Tool Only - $299
EGO Power+ PSX2510 Commercial 10” Pole Saw Tool Only - $399
EGO Power+ CHUX6000 Commercial 6-Port Mobile Charging Case Tool Only - $699

There were no listings for the new modular charging system including the what I will call the "brain" that controls all the chargers, the 3 port charger module, the dual port module with off the grid charge feature, and the new giant battery for the dual port charger. Also we did not get any accessories like the user replaceable electronics, trimmer heads, blades, etc. I think the 10 in pole saw does have replacement chain and bar listed. I also saw some new "premium" twist trimmer line. not sure what is premium about it.

There were also a few other listings for new products that weren't specifically commercial.

EGO Power+ MST1603 Multi-Head 16" String Trimmer With POWERLOAD™ technology, 4Ah Battery and Charger - $399
EGO Power+ PH1420 POWER+ Power Head with Carbon Fiber Shaft (Battery, Charger, and Attachments Not Included) - $179
EGO Power+ BCA1220 12” Brush Cutter Attachment with Carbon Fiber Shaft - $209
EGO Power+ HT2600 26" Hedge Trimmer with Carbon Fiber Rail - Battery and Charger Not Included - $199
A bunch of mowers and a few other things also listed

Nice.  I have no need for commercial equipment, and my EGO lawnmower is now relegated to cutting a small fenced in area of the back yard.  The string trimmer is still my go-to (my DeWalt 20v Max trimmer decided to spit out its string, so I tossed it in the garage and grabbed the EGO to handle the ditch and around the house) and the blower is still great when I need it.  The hedge trimmer, well, I have no hedges now...

If I had the need and found it suitable for my uses, I wouldn't hesitate to invest more money in EGO, especially the commercial stuff.  Thanks for sharing this!

• 3 weeks later...

The listing for the commercial products listed above I could not find on the website I posted above. Not sure on details why. The non commercial products and the commercial backpack blower new for 2023 are still listed. While this North American Ego parts site no longer has them listed, some European sites still have more of the new commercial products listed.

• 3 months later...

Still no updates. I am kinda disappointed. Based upon the pricing I see in Europe the pricing listed above in USD seems a bit low. Maybe Ego will just price the products lower in North America than they are pricing them in Europe.

• 1 month later...

I have some updates. The site I found the new commercial offereings has some of the product listings for the new commercial offerings posted again. There is a slight difference. There is no longer a price listed. They just say coming soon where a price normally would be. A few other things I noticed were the lack of kits vs bare tools. Each tool only had one listing but what is interesting the bicycle handle trimmer shows a battery in the product image but says tool only. I don't know if we will see any kit options or not.

• Like 1

When the gen 2 stuff finally releases my plan is to start with the regular handle string trimmer and one of the modular 3 bay chargers. I would also have to buy the charging controller to get the modular charger to work. My second purchase I will get the straight shaft edger and a second 3 bay charger. Further down the road I will pickup a hedge trimmer and a pole saw. Those are the lowest priority since they are not used as often as the edger and string trimmer.

One thing I would like to see is kits not for the tools but for the modular chargers. I think it is unrealistic to have kits for the tools if Ego is to use a charging product from the commercial line. Maybe you get one of the 3 bay chargers with either 3 batteries in 5ah capacity or a higher priced kit that comes with 3 batteries in 7.5ah capacity Maybe they could have ones for the other batteries but the 2.5 ah is too small for commercial use and the 10 ah or 12 ah might be too big (currently). Maybe we will see commercial mowers and snowblowers that could utilize the bigger batteries but right now everything is handheld except the backpack blower.

• Like 1