Milwaukee Pipeline 2023

Jronman

Any tools at the show that you guys liked? Anything you guys didn't see that you wished you saw? I thought the impact wrenches where you can set specific torques looked like a nice upgrade but they didn't get much attention. The 1/2 inch router was good to see. My favorite feature was the led lights. The guide rail accessory was nice to see too. looked like it was built quite well. The Forge batteries seemed like classic Milwaukee trying to have max power claims. I thought this year was kinda a mediocre year for Pipeline/NPS. I would have liked to have seen some MX Fuel ope. I don't see why we can't have any mx fuel stuff when other brands have ope with similar voltages as MX Fuel. Maybe this year was just to introduce the possibility of whats to come and next year will show what Forge is truly about. Hopefully next year will be more exciting.

On 8/14/2023 at 7:53 PM, Eric - TIA said:

Agree 100%.  We received a lot of feedback that this year wasn't too impressive compared to other years.  They had some pretty cool things like the router, which was my favorite.  

Agreed, router was interesting. 

Apparently the most exciting thing at the event was at the "secret" event which has NDA's. I wish I knew what was shown at the secret event but maybe one day we will know. I just know it had something to do with showing off what Forge is really capable of.

• Like 1