UPS is one of the worst couriers!

Altan

We did buy a DeWALT DCT419 on eBay supposed to be delivered by UPS. They claim they have attempt to deliver which is a huge lie as the address is for a restaurant and there are a lot of people to accept the parcel, then changing the delivery date for the second attempt was unsuccessful as this company has no logic that not everybody in this world does live in the US and we were unable to change the country to UK to fill the form about personal data and address. and kept asking us for a Zip code and does not understand that in UK we have Post code and not Zip code! a very useless website and of course a useless courier! Lots of headache and waste of time. IQ level of 80 is the maximum I give. 

14 hours ago, Jronman said:

I personally have not had issues with UPS but I also live in the states. Sounds like UPS needs to up their international delivery game.

Well, they should if they don't want to be treated as IQ 80. After this I will ask the sellers to not use UPS at all. 

5 hours ago, wingless said:

Don't worry about experiencing 3rd world problems because of failure to live in the United States.

The current plan is to utterly demolish everything good and worthwhile about the USofA to draw us down to below ROW conditions.

The current plan is something else and more complicated, but this from is not about that, I keep quiet otherwise I would write pages here. And since when UK is a 3rd world country?!!! 🤣

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    trillz
    Newest Member
    trillz