Good Small Parts Storage Cabinets?

Jronman

I picked up a Black and Decker stackable bin System from Menards. I got two of the 39 drawer units. I did some reading online about the product and looks as though it is not a very good product. Flimsy and can’t hold much weight. They have slots for dividers but come with none and have no option to buy any. Only $27 a piece though. I looked at other brands like the once reputable Akro-mils and they are not as high quality as they once were but have retained their higher price. I can get the Akro-mils for as low as mid $40’s but they are averaging more in the $70’s from non Amazon stores. Most of the poor reviews about the Akro-mils are from Amazon. Other authorized retailers that offered an online review system didn’t have very many recent reviews if the review system even worked or showed anything. I try to take Amazon reviews with a grain of salt. With all the bots, scams, and whatnot, I don’t know how much Amazon reviews can be trusted.

Does anyone have any ideas on some bin systems like these that are actually still good?

I have yet to remove the packaging from the Black and Decker’s and I am considering returning them.

IMG_2961.jpeg

I have been eyeing this type of system for a while.  Not sure what brand but I need something on my bench to keep small screws, nuts, and more.  Right now I just have an old bucket that I throw everything in and it takes for ever when I need to find two of the same screw and nuts to match it.  If you find something good, let us know.  I might just go with the B&D, I don't need anything special for weight etc.

@Eric - TIA I would probably avoid these for nuts and bolts. I would upgrade to the metal frame options. The all plastic don’t perform well with a lot of weight from what I heard. All my sorting will mostly be plasic parts so I should have zero issues with on of these. Another option if you have the time and know how is build or 3d print something custom to fit your needs.