Socket sets and spanner sets

dano_uk

No doubt Dewalt makes the best power tools (cordless & corded).  I have used the drills & impact drivers when working on cars/trucks.  But mechanics hand tools?  Hmmmmmm.  I really cant pass judgement on something I have never tried, but for now I will probably stick to Snap On, S&K......

No doubt Dewalt makes the best power tools (cordless & corded).  I have used the drills & impact drivers when working on cars/trucks.  But mechanics hand tools?  Hmmmmmm.  I really cant pass judgement on something I have never tried, but for now I will probably stick to Snap On, S&K......

Stanley Black & Decker owns Dewalt. They also own Proto http://www.protoindustrial.com/en/Pages/default.aspx

They know how to make good sockets hand tools

Man I want these..,there merge with Stanley has really came on... I use to have all hand tools kobalt.. I have a new kobalt socket set...damn it! Now they need to make shovels and such..as long as that warranty is there I will buy... That's why kobalt had my business but I love to match... How about Tile and Sheetrock trowels? Haha got to say they I figured there socket wrenches would have a nice rubber grip