Festool SySlight give away

DR99

Is it a parent thing of not being on Facebook or is it just not cool enough for the younger generation? I will say it sucks as you get older its all 30 year old women posting pictures of kids. The only good thing is you find out about tons of tool giveaways from other tool sites and manufactures too. You might just want to keep an account just with all the tool sites and manufactures as friends.

Is it a parent thing of not being on Facebook or is it just not cool enough for the younger generation? I will say it sucks as you get older its all 30 year old women posting pictures of kids. The only good thing is you find out about tons of tool giveaways from other tool sites and manufactures too. You might just want to keep an account just with all the tool sites and manufactures as friends. I wonder if they would just ship it to your parents.

The SySLight has a built in battery also it comes with a charger and you can piggy back their 18v battery to it if you have one

Guess I should have known a little more about it then. I assumed like most power tool company flashlights your screwed if you didn't have their battery platform and charger.

• Like 1

Guess I should have known a little more about it then. I assumed like most power tool company flashlights your screwed if you didn't have their battery platform and charger.

It is a nice light they gave me one for being part of the focus group. I don't have any of their 18v tools and I don't think I'm going to drop $265 for a battery and charger. I going to give it a full charge and see how long to will run on the built on battery. 

Is it a parent thing of not being on Facebook or is it just not cool enough for the younger generation? I will say it sucks as you get older its all 30 year old women posting pictures of kids. The only good thing is you find out about tons of tool giveaways from other tool sites and manufactures too. You might just want to keep an account just with all the tool sites and manufactures as friends.

I just never got into the whole social media thing.

Wow Nicholas, that blows me away. I've never heard of a young kid not on Facebook. Like you, never got an account. The only social media I do is right here. But...it sucks too. Tool companies do give always like this all the time on Facebook but I still refuse to join. Too bad too DR, that light is pretty amazing but I can't cough up 175 right now, I'm saving for the Domino!

• Like 1