Bosch - 2014 Dodge Ram Giveaway

EEtwidget

Nope! Didn't mean to be misleading.

When I referred to 'getting snookered' I only meant that for some unknown reason I had made the stupid assumption that the tool you watched the video of would be your prize. That was before I saw the list of the other 700 prizes posted by DR99. But I am still trying every day I can.

Anybody on TIA win anything yet?

How do you like your Tundra? I looked at one when I was truck shopping a few years ago the Tundras price as a lease was just insane compared to the Chevrolet Silverado I ended up getting. They wanted like 400 a month for a comparable truck to the Silverado which was 212 a month with tax. It was the 5.3 verses the 5.7 in the Tundra and Leather seats were the only real options it wasn't even a 4x4 truck on the Chevy it was another 15-20 dollars if I did get a 4x4. It's hard to beat Toyota dealers up because there are not nearly as many of them.

Well everybody I know knows that I'm a Ram guy. I've had two and love them. My past two cruisers are Dodge Chargers. I have a 2013 Dodge Avenger SXT that Samantha drives and I bought a Tundra. I will never buy another GM and I don't like Fords. So that being said I absolutely love my Tundra. The cab is enormous, the ride is smooth and comfortable and it falls in between a 1500 and 2500. I can tow more than anything else, I have the TRD package with the super HD suspension and the 5.7 is awesome. My Ram got better mileage about 18 average whereas I'm now getting around 16 (20 hwy).

I don't know I liked my 06 F-150 the things I didn't like was the 5.4 was not the most peppy engine and it rode like a truck. The 08 Silverado had some issues but it was all under warranty and they gave me a free rental, so I can't complain too bad. The things I didn't like about the Chevy was the cab was tiny compared to the Ford and the interior on my trim level felt cheap, but the 5.3 was much peppier, and it rode like a country Cadillac. I have a good Chevy sales guy he's a no bs kinda guy the price he quotes is the price he quotes. I never had luck at any of the Chrysler dealerships they always want you to come on in and take a look and run the numbers. I once looked a Jeep Grand Cherokee lease that was advertised for like 250 dollars, but that was with every obscure rebate in the book the real price was 350 dollars. Turned me off from the brand. I think the new Ram 1500 with the Diesel is a killer truck who wouldn't want 30 mpg in a pickup!

I guess it depends on your local dealership. Tri city Dodge in Somersworth NH is awesome but my fiancé is an equestrian and the tow rating on my Tundra really sealed the deal. Plus....holy smokes it's powerful! Rides smooth, TRD plus side steps, Samantha is 5' so it was important for to be able to get in and I can bring three friends along with me in the +6' +220 lb size with absolute comfort and room.

One forth of June is gone already. Has anyone anywhere won anything off this Bosch giveaway?

maybe they are going to wait until the last day of June and then tell everyone who won.

I sure hope when this is all over and done with Bosch provides TIA with a li9st of the winners.

• 2 weeks later...

Well its almost the end of June and I haven't won a single bit set yet.I have been trying to play everyday but I will forget occasionally. I wonder if the website is even working properly you would think they would say thing on Facebook about people winning. The only other thing I can think of is people are going to win at the end of the promo?

I just wonder if people are winning there are supposed to 740 randomly given out prizes, and then the big prize is picked July 1'st. I know at the beginning alot of tia'ers were playing daily. I would think statistically we would get a hit on even a small prize out of all of us. The only thing I can think of is there is a bunch more people playing than we know.

I doubt the Bosh giveaway.. I don't expect to win but someone on TIA should... With all the guys on this site playing everyday, and not one winner.. Really!

I bet a friend of the guy who does payroll for the brother of Bosh VP wins the truck