Bosch - 2014 Dodge Ram Giveaway

EEtwidget

Been away for a while. Just found this great giveaway link. I didn't win today (first attempt) either. Anybody win anything yet?

I could use an old beater pickup but really don't want all the new vehicle hassles. Don't forget you still have to pay the gift tax on that big Ram guzzler.

Oh well, maybe one or two of us will get lucky. We have once a day 'till the end of June (if I read it right). Just wonder if I'm up for all that disappointment - Hmmm?

Been away for a while. Just found this great giveaway link. I didn't win today (first attempt) either. Anybody win anything yet?

I could use an old beater pickup but really don't want all the new vehicle hassles. Don't forget you still have to pay the gift tax on that big Ram guzzler.

Oh well, maybe one or two of us will get lucky. We have once a day 'till the end of June (if I read it right). Just wonder if I'm up for all that disappointment - Hmmm?

Well if you win, give me the truck, I'll pay the gift tax and buy you a beater. :)

• Like 1

Watch the video for the IDH182, the combo 1/2" socket & 1/4" hex drive impact driver, third from the left.

It's amazing how the second battery pack magically appears (for a quick power pack exchange demo.) and then just as magically disappears.

Oh well, if I'm not winning anything I may as well amuse myself with the slightly less than professionally done videos.

Just sayin'