Walking Dead...

1R954Baker-hvac

You've got a little while to wait, might as well pick something else to watch. I'm happy that Game of Thrones has started, still waiting for Falling Skies to come back. Walking Dead...I'm kinda pissed that the season is over, really wanted to know if the people at Terminus were cannibals or not.

I tired watching Walking Dead but couldn't get into it. I watched the first 2 episodes when it was first aired and found it boring for some reason. I also need to watch Breaking Bad that's a show that I just never ended up watching.

I know its a while to wait which sucks because didn't watch much more shows... falling skys was a disappointment to me as it went on due to the graphics... I hear a lot of people talking about game of thrones, I deffently wanna see what that is about... the big ? For me is where is beth...

Hey DR, did you see the Vietnam one? I laughed my butt off with the model ship! And then the Chinese one when they meet the Stig's Chinese cousin????? OMG!!!!! Hysterical!!!! Or the one where they build their own electric car and kill the STIG? :D

• Like 1