Hello from FL

Hi Everyone, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.  My name is Derrick. I live in Clermont, FL, which is right outside Orlando, FL with my wife.  We hear Disney fire works every night and can see them if I go to the top of one of the local hills.  Yes, Florida has hills.  At least in Clermont we do.  I found Tools In Action on Youtube and subbed instantly.  I was on the market for a pressure washer and tools in action really did help me make a better informed purchase decision.  I am a medical professional by trade, but do like power tools and gadgets of sort like anybody else.  

Thanks

Derrick     

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.  

@RedSionnach and @Harold Wray, Clermont FL is known for it's rolling hills.  It isn't mountainous but has enough hills to satisfy.  I am a cyclist and it is plenty to get the heart rate going.  Look up "Sugarloaf Mountain".  This is a pretty steep hill lots of people climb on bikes.  Max Grade is 18%.  On a bike, that is going to hurt.  There is an annual bike ride here called, the "Horrible Hundred", this of course is 100 miles done on the bike, and Sugarloaf is climbed at mile 80 along with other outrageous climbs before and after, but sugarloaf is the longest.  

Sugarloaf Mountain

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-p1h4-o3Ki5o/TsyMzJMGEMI/AAAAAAAAAQA/i-GS4YR8DkM/s1600/image_21b.jpg

http://rundiva.typepad.com/.a/6a010536c802e2970b0133f33fb531970b-pi

Do a search on the Horrible Hundred, and look at photos

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.  

I think my first girlfriend had higher elevation... ;)

Just kidding....flat as a Kansas Highway ;)

Sorry just punchy, at my brothers house for the next week taking care of his horse, goats lizards, chickens, turkeys and STUPID cats! Oh and Chris? Can you fix the goat stalls? They keep kicking them out :(

Didn't mean to come off like I was hackin on your hills. Just a different perspective I suppose.

I've noticed, over the years, how proud of their hills some Floridians are. At least you don't have to worry about landslides, avalanches, rockslides, and pass closures.

I haven't ridden a bicycle in years. I'd probably ruin my training wheels going down that slope.