awesome edc knives under $75.00

1R954Baker-hvac

I've been looking for another edc knife just because... I don't wanna spend a ton of $ at the moment and I'm verry picky... been looking around and I came across the kershaw thermite for about $40.00. What els heve ull came across or like or think is the best for under $75.00 for an edc knife?

CRKT Razel   I picked up one of these in 2010 and have used the hell out of it. I plad about $40 for it back then, but its an awesome knife. Pretty good at prying open oysters too ;)  The liner lock in it is thicker than most knives and it has a "lawks" safety feature to keep the blade from accidently closing. They are discontinued by crkt, so it would be worth picking one up if you use your knife as a tool rather than an expensive box opener.  

Strider clones at Aliexpress...one of the places you can find good-quality knives cheap. A lot of the Strider and Microtech clones are decent quality and good for EDC, and they don't cost a small fortune...

them clones looking good, I'd hate for someone to call me out on it though...lol... but wth the thermite is basically a clone its self...

CRKT Razel   I picked up one of these in 2010 and have used the hell out of it. I plad about $40 for it back then, but its an awesome knife. Pretty good at prying open oysters too ;)  The liner lock in it is thicker than most knives and it has a "lawks" safety feature to keep the blade from accidently closing. They are discontinued by crkt, so it would be worth picking one up if you use your knife as a tool rather than an expensive box opener.

I think I want a every now and then expensive box owner..

I like Cold Steel personally. The Code 4 series run around $60.

http://www.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_store.html?ttl=Cold%20Steel%20Code-4&cat=cs&k=code4&

Cold steel are nice too...

I'm really digging that Hinderer design though...

Mabey ZT...

IDK, I'm developing a wine taste with a beer wallet ...lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I picked up a Columbia River Knife and Tool M16-01KZ 3-Inch Zytel Folding Knife with Autolawk and Spear Point Razor Edge Blade, Black a few years ago.  They are like $28 dollars on Amazon.  I got mine from lighthound.com they carry a lot of guy stuff.

• 1 month later...