New Ryobi Airstike 16ga Finish Nailer

DR99

Ryobi makes everything, I really like porter cables 18v baretool  prices and now their 20v max baretools but ryobi is just kicking their butt with their insane lineup. I was looking at all the cool ryobi lawn tools I would've had if I had my own yard to take care of

• Like 1

If your a DIY home owner type I would probably recommend Ryobi over all the other brands. The lineup of tools is just insane you can use the same battery to drive a nail or weed whip your yard. Plus the price isn't bad either. 

I'm actually thinking about buying the Airstrike (STILL haven't gotten it!!!) and a blower plus the hedge trimmer. I figure the batteries would be nice plus the Airstrike will be awesome. My compressor scares the crud out of my little best friend

• 4 weeks later...

This looks like a nice bit of kit.

I wonder how this works. It's different from the let's say a DeWALT finish nailer that spins up the motor before firing a nail.

You don't hear a motor spinning on this one and it has a dial to adjust the pressure?!