Shop pics from western wisconsin

Huls320

The heater is a definite plus, I'm looking to get a new power vent version tho.

I'm not sure what a 29er is. It's a trek zr9000 with full suspension and hydraulic disc breaks. It's a sweet bike and one of the few models of trek still made in Wisconsin!

I'm 33 and it's the only lawnmower I will use. I have 2 gold series with the 3 speed trans and a silver series that I use to mow my moms lawn.

They are tough a hell and it irritates my tree hugger neighbors. I tend to mix my fuel a little strong for that added effect! Ha ha

• Like 1

I'm not sure what a 29er is. It's a trek zr9000 with full suspension and hydraulic disc breaks. It's a sweet bike and one of the few models of trek still made in Wisconsin!

A 29er is a mountain bike with 29" wheels. They are fast and sweet and another hobby that sucks money.

• Like 1

What is the love with the old 2cycle Lawn Boy mowers? I have covered the whole gambit of lawnmower manufactures. I started on a crappy Murray mower which was replaced shortly by a Craftsman that lasted for awhile. The problem was I used my neighbors Toro mower a few times and was spoiled on how nice it was. I liked the Toro it was self propelled and never had problems starting it just didn't bag the grass well sometimes, so I had that Toro for awhile then found a smoking deal on a Honda HRX  at Home Depot and have been using that mower going on 7 years now. I thought I was going to have to put a new carburetor on the Honda this year as it was hard to start when the weather was cold, but after some spring maintenance she has been starting by the 2 or 3rd pull consistently. Honda makes some good lawnmowers and they are made in the USA with an American made engine which is becoming rare as most of Briggs and Stratton small engine production is in China now. I know some people like a Briggs motor I'm not a fan but don't hate them either they seem to run loud for the most part.  Another plus on the Honda is the  parts are really cheap the carburetor was only 25 dollars with shipping if I needed it.

I have a Troy-Bilt that crapped out last year after 16 seasons. It needs a coil, but I just haven't fooled with it as I really don't even need a push mower anymore.

I have a like new Cub Cadet push mower in the shed. I drained it, cleaned the carb, and put it away last June and haven't started it since. It's an MTD built sack of shit.

If I were buying a push mower today it would for sure be a Honda.