$30 off M12 Fuel combo kit at HD

Javier

Not sure if its a typo or what but the Milwaukee m12 fuel hammer drill + impact driver combo kit 2597-22 is showing up as $269 instead of $299 at home depot

heres the link

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M12-Fuel-12-Volt-Lithium-Ion-1-2-in-Hammer-Drill-Driver-and-Impact-Combo-Kit-2597-22/204848126

the similar kit with the fuel drill non hammer version is showing up at regular price at $289 so I don't know what the deal is with the hammer drill combo kit

either way if its a typo, better take advantage of it soon

I posted this deal over at slickdeals but those jerks took down the posting right away- seems the site is infested with trolls and fools left and right- you guys should have seen their comments, one person was saying this wasn't a good deal because you can buy 2 kits for $99 but the fool didn't realize these were fuel versions, others were saying this was the regular price which is obviously not oh well, last time I post on that site- you know its sad really because I can only imagine how many good deals get removed because of trolls and scumbags thumbing everything down

post-22854-0-78918200-1406000446_thumb.j

post-22854-0-77677400-1406000470_thumb.j

• Like 1

That sucks Javier you just try to help some people out and all they want to do is toll you. I do find deals at slickdeals but it sucks that you people don't know what they are talking about on the site. I have seen people say on slickdeals that have said nicad batteries are better than lithium ion packs its a very low knowledge crowd there. I would be all over that deal if I didn't have the drill and impact already. What would really make the deal really awesome is if they had a free bare tool or battery promo going on right now.

Like you said lots of people don't know much. It's one thing to have little knowledge on a subject as we all started off as learners but it ticks me off when they don't have a clue but yet they're right and your wrong and they're smart and your stupid mentality in their head. There's no reasoning with them.

It would be nice for a freebie battery. I'm still waiting for fuel kits with free baretools

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina