Dewalt 500 lumen 20v max LED light DCL050

Javier

I wish Milwaukee had a flashlight like this for the M18 line. The Milwaukee led flashlights in general are a little too expensive to be honest. I might be a Milwaukee fan but I'll admit their pricing is high on the flashlights.

I wish Milwaukee had a flashlight like this for the M18 line. The Milwaukee led flashlights in general are a little too expensive to be honest. I might be a Milwaukee fan but I'll admit their pricing is high on the flashlights.

I agree, the dcl060 will be similar in price to the m18 version but the m12 is a bit high. It would be a better deal for the m12 if it included a magnet and could pivot

I like the look of this light and the other one they came out with, but is worth it to upgrade from the one that came with the kits.

I've tried out the dcl040 that you're talking about and wouldn't call it an upgrade. Instead I would say it serves a different purpose, dcl040=flashlight dcl050=area light. If you need to light up a large area I would say go for this one dcl050

I have the dcl040 and loved it, I have since gotten the 12v dcl510K love the magnet, and also got a free Milwaukee stick light (this is definitely my favorite light to date), I will definitely look into getting one of these dcl050 as it will compete with my Milwaukee stick light as my favorite "work light"