Quick question regarding concrete chop saws

Jordan.M

How much are you looking to spend? They make this for cut off saws to keep the dust down. The only thing its a 159 dollars already and a wet dry vac is filter is going to get clogged fast from the fine dust. I don't think your going to want to spend the money on a dust collector vacuum with a self cleaning filter on one job. How much sawing are you going to be doing?

How much are you looking to spend? They make this for cut off saws to keep the dust down. The only thing its a 159 dollars already and a wet dry vac is filter is going to get clogged fast from the fine dust. I don't think your going to want to spend the money on a dust collector vacuum with a self cleaning filter on one job. How much sawing are you going to be doing?

Most of it is done, maybe another hour of cutting and 50 ft of total cuts to make. I can't spend any money on a one time thing and a 55 gallon drum is not a option. Will a couple gallon jugs with holes in the lids work out you think?

That would work also a guy holding a vac nozzle near the blade within a safe distance should be able to help suck up a lot of the dust too. I get what you mean about investing in something that wouldn't get a ton of use. The water jug idea should work you might want to consider a spray tank like one of these to mist things down,and have a few spare gallons on hand. The thing with the 1 gallon jugs is I wonder how long they will last. http://www.homedepot.com/b/Outdoors/N-5yc1vZbx82/Ntk-All/Ntt-sprayer?Ntx=mode+matchall&NCNI-5 The good thing is these sprayers are pretty inexpensive and are handy to have around anyways.