Califonia Air tools Compressor

jenskolson

Hey guy I am in the market for a new air compressor. I don't really want  big stationary compressor because I don't have 220v in the shop this will be going in. It is my work shop and don't want to personally finance fixed tools in the work shop. 

I am currently looking at the California Air Tools CAT-10020 (http://tinyurl.com/kfvg2rr)  Does anyone have experience with California air compressors? I am liking it because it is sporting the same quiet pump style that is on the Rolair JC-10 that I have. 

It is going to be used as a general compressor, a little impacting, blowing out parts, die grinding, cut off sawing, nailing. But not two at the same time and not big projects. 

Any other compressor recommendations?

No experience with them, but it looks and sounds like it's worth a shot. 70 decibels is pretty quiet for an oil-less compressor. 5.3 @ 90 should do everything you want to do, but you'd be surprised the air it takes to run a cut off.

Invest in an in-line filter/dryer for it. HF ones work pretty well.

• 1 month later...