show off your table saw

madman_us

I own a Porter Cable 10" 15Amp Stationary Table Saw PCB270TS

base is ok, but those casters they just suck, barely swivel.

my plan is over the winter, do build a mobile stand for the table saw, with build-in router table.

something similar to the 2nd picture. just found it on the internet.

also gonna add a 4" dust port.

first pic is my table saw!

Nice saw Madman!

maybe by micro adjust chad is talking about the way that the dewalt fence is on a gear system.. you unlock it and turn a knob to move the fence right or left, it allows for very easy fine tuning as opposed to unlocking the fence and tapping or moving it with your hands.  

here is a few pics of my setup.  i work onsite so i have to be able to break everything down and store/transport it in my trailer.  this breaks apart into 3 pieces and then those 3 pieces can fold up or disassemble even further.   

when using the router i remove the table saw fence and drop the blade. i do the same to the router table when using the table saw or track saw.       

i dont always set this whole thing up, it needs to make sense for the job   the only thing that cant be used by itself is the table saw stand, but if im only making a few cuts and have no need for the router table i just setup the table saw on the ground or horses

since these pictures i have made a few small tewaks but nothing major.. made a shelf for under the router table, swapped the ridgid vac for a festool Midi are the main 2 

post-49019-0-62742900-1415031719_thumb.j

• Like 1

thats a nice feature on the porter cable fence.. i didnt know it had that, my last bosch didnt have anything for micro adjust. 

yup, its the metal dust deputy mounted to a custom box that works with my systainers..    oneida sells something exactly like this (ultimate dust deputy) but i already owned the cyclone part so i just made the box

http://www.oneida-air.com/inventoryD.asp?item_no=AXD001002&CatId={2C6BB449-99F9-4CB9-BC27-CAF1BB570002}

post-49019-0-59348200-1426481576_thumb.j

i really only break it out for the router table/table saw setup since they make a lot of shavings/dust and that fills the bags on my vacs very quick.. i can fill this box before there is a handful of dust in the vac!  

i also use it if im doing a lot of drywall sanding so the fine dust doesn't clog the vac filter or bag.

I own a Porter Cable 10" 15Amp Stationary Table Saw PCB270TS

base is ok, but those casters they just suck, barely swivel.

my plan is over the winter, do build a mobile stand for the table saw, with build-in router table.

something similar to the 2nd picture. just found it on the internet.

also gonna add a 4" dust port.

first pic is my table saw!

That looks like my PCB220TS in the second picture. This gives me ideas.