New Milwaukee M18 Fuel Hole Hawg Angle Drills

trogo

• 2 weeks later...

Cool review I have one with the quick change you actually dont have to push it down to insert the bit the bit can be pushed straight in.  You only need to push the collar to release the bit.  I love this thing its defiantly not as fast as a corded hole hog.  Me and a coworker drilled a house out, normally we are pretty close in speed and very competitive with it lol.  We took turns and the corded is still defiantly faster but you dont have to drag the cord around.  Also we use a 3/4" bosch daredevil auger and typically get 80 holes with it on a fresh 4.0.  The batteries really cant keep up to drill a whole house out.  I will say the 3/4" bit has seen quite a few houses and nails and its not the sharpest it could be. If you are drilling one circuit at a time than two batteries will keep up.  Its also great for small remodel jobs, etc now we dont have to drag a cord out.

I'm quite happy with mine. I have no desire to count how many holes per charge I'm getting, nor do I care. Folks get way too wrapped up in stats. I have plenty of batteries, and would think anyone that really has a need for this tool also would. All I care about is that I don't have to drag that dang cord around with me anymore. My DeWalt DW460 was the last of my tools that I really use regularly that I needed an extension cord for, and that'll come out a whole heck of a lot less frequently now. Great tool.