It's getting there....

RickyMcGrath

You might give that Dewalt rep a run for his money!! That is a lot of Dewalt tools right there!!

Yes. Too many, if that's possible. At this point, I'm running out of tools to acquire. I have duplicates and triplicates of a few like drills and impacts. Of course there are many tools that I don't have, but I probably don't have any need whatsoever for those.

• Like 1

Thanks bud.

The right side has B&D base cabinets but I'm thinking those will be coming out this weekend. I liked the idea of a workbench, but I really don't have a need for one IN the trailer. I'm working on a concept for that.

Nice, I'd like to see concept drawings if you have some. My first thought besides one of the portable work benches was one that slides out from against the wall and then folds down. No idea off the top of my head on how to accomplish that. Or possibly on that  folds down from that side door (i assume that's a side door), folds up flat against it when not in use.

Nice, I'd like to see concept drawings if you have some. My first thought besides one of the portable work benches was one that slides out from against the wall and then folds down. No idea off the top of my head on how to accomplish that. Or possibly on that folds down from that side door (i assume that's a side door), folds up flat against it when not in use.

I'm thinking of something like this.

B11D84C7-6F09-41B7-AEAF-32124BE188D6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...