Festool Connect Video

DR99

Looks like its a pretty awesome even to go to. I wish some of the bigger players would have more open to the public events like these at major cities. It would be good for marking to show all the tools you do have out, and allow people to use a feel tools they would be able to in store. I was also trying to spot regiopit in the video!! He's harder to find than Waldo.

The best part it is free. Festool hooks you up. They feed you well and give out plenty of stuff. Everyone who waited in line got a free book by Kevin O'Conner from this old house A big ass Systainer, T-Shirts hats the list goes on and on. If you can make it it's well worth it, and you all so get a pass for the JLC live Home Builders Show.

• Like 1

It almost sounds like ACDC playing....that is why Festool kicks butt. You Dewalt guys will be singing Koombaya and playing grab A$z!

Seriously though...I'm really going to try to get there Regopit. Last year was Florida! This year....no Florida!

Hey reg how do u find out about these shows. Where r they held. I'm jealous, not just about the show.

A email from Festool about the Connect but, the JLC show is a trade show and I get tons of emails about those shows. Once your on one list you are on them all. 

Chris, you really gotta do your best to get there this year. It's a great time! Both the festooned connect and the JLC show.

Regopit, we gotta make sure we meet up this year! I hear connect is not gonna be in the same room anymore, maybe not even the same building! I think they over grew that room!!