Makita RT0701C Compact Router

Conductor562

I've been using it everyday for over a week building my mom a primitive entertainment center for Christmas.

It's perfect for what I needed and blows through the pine I typically use in my primitive projects.

As you can probably image, I build my shit first rate. Much stronger and much more attention to detail than the local primitive shops sell for rediculous money. The first entertainment center I built for Mrs. Conductor was too big for the new house, so she sold it to her best friend. I priced her $350 for as I had $300 in materials in it pluse 30 hours labor.

I didn't think that was a bad price, but she acted like I was trying to fuck her and decided to find something comparable at a shop.

She called the next morning begging us to sell it to her. Said everything she found similar was $1200-$1500 and used a lot of plywood.

Shit like that is why I only build for Mrs. Conductor, my mother, and my mother in-law

But anyway, the router saved at least a hour per project. Worth it's price IMO

• Like 1

Ha very nice conductor U gotta show us sum pics man and always take care of momma conductor as for that router I've been seeing some reviews on YouTube and when my ridgid goes out or I get some extra cash I would like to pick up the makita. Merry Christmas conductor family!!