festool sanders - which model ?!

madman_us

is it just me, as I like buying tools either brand new or in mint condition........just don't like buying well used tools I want to be the guy that marks, scratches, wears it out.....regardless of the price 

is it just me, as I like buying tools either brand new or in mint condition........just don't like buying well used tools I want to be the guy that marks, scratches, wears it out.....regardless of the price 

Im with you.    i typically wont buy used power tools unless i know the person its coming from and how they treated it.. I will buy reconditioned though, ive had good luck with several manufacturers reconditioned tools.. the majority of what i buy is new though.

Accessories are a different story, im more apt to buy used accessories because it is much easier to really inspect them. 

two of my festool sanders were used, but in both cases i knew who they were coming from and that they werent used very hard.. also im a little more comfortable buying used festool (especially if its within the 3 year warranty)  as they tools are really built to last and take a serious beating.. 

• Like 1