'New' Klein screwdrivers

The Motts

I've read on other forums that some people feel that Klein's quality has gone downhill recently, especially when it comes to screwdrivers.  The last Klein #2 Phillips screwdriver I used seemed to take a lot of damage after camming out of one screw, so I've been disappointed in their quality as well.

Well, a while ago Klein announced they were coming out with a new steel alloy for their square and Phillips screwdrivers: 

http://www.kleintools.com/content/our-secret-sauce-new-improved-screwdriver-steel

Recently I've seen drivers at Home Depot where the hang tag says Strongest tip yet.  Has anyone used any of the new ones?  Do they hold up better than the old ones?  I might buy a Phillips and use it this week to see if I like it better than the last one I had.

I used Klein's professionally for years, but decided to try something different after being disappointed with the last set I purchased. Grabbed a Milwaukee set, as I wanted to try the ECX driver, and they've held up to everyday use quite well. At this point, I see no reason to switch back, regardless. While I still have many Klein tools in my bag, they don't hold quite the esteem they once did, sadly.