Milwaukee M18 Hackzall Reviews!?!

GMorrison714

I just added this new addition to my Milwaukee tool bag and couldn't be happier with my purchase. Make excuses almost every day at work to use it on the job. I got it at Home-depot on sale for $199.99 or $243.98 that's with an extra two year warranty from home-depot after the two Milwaukee warranties are up 5 on the tool and 3 on the battery home-depot will cover them for 2 more years. So 7 on tool and 5 on battery total. Plus it came with another multi-charger and contractor bag I thought that was a hell of a deal for $243.98?!? Tell me what you think and or how the m18 Hackzall is working for you all?!

they way technology and advancements are going I doubt I would pay any extra money to have more than 5 years of coverage.......I see it is you paying $43 towards a tool you will never see......

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my Milwaukee M18 Collection! I do general construction and Carpentry work mostly and couldn't go a day with out my RED LITHIUM tools. By the way I can't get enough of the new M18 Hackzall it is so compact and easy to maneuver in tight spaces it replaced my old corded sawzall and what it lacks in total destruction power it defiantly makes up for with maneuverability when working in a hard to reach an tight space applications. Run time on all red lithium batteries is good but the new xc and xc 40 kick ass!!!

I too have an M12 version and truthfully am happy with its performance I don't do a ton of cutting with it but when I do it does it's job, I feel the same way about getting a m18 version when I say when?.......

Regopit you could always go with the bigger m18 for 199.99 @Home Depot it comes with a contractor bag multi volt battery charger and xc battery. Just thought I'd let ya know, not that you could go wrong buying either one hahaha

I looked at the M18 but the numbers are almost the same. 0-3000 SPM the m12 has a 5/8 stroke and the m18 has a 3/4 stroke. 

The m12 is a fuel so I will get all the run time that I will need and the last thing I need is another charger.