Patio Project Over The Past Summer

DamianD

Completed this this past August.  The before pictures are horrible, but it gives you an idea of how bad the back of the house was looking.  Removed 3 out of control trees and replaced the old cracked up concrete patio with a nice ep henry one.  I cant take all the credit for the work. I had my cousin who is a pro hardscaper helping me and teaching me as we went along.  Learned enough from this rear project to feel comfortable on my own come time to do the front patio. Let me tell you, this job was a real PITA.  Sucks living in a town home and not being able to access the rear with any kind of machinery.  All the work was performed by hand, removing the old and carrying in the new.  Sorry for the huge pictures i couldnt find a way to scale them down.

IMG_1144_zps392d422f.jpg

IMG_1099_zpsb7e61017.jpg

IMG_1145_zps949d0d1a.jpg

get-attachment-1aspx_zps733da465.jpeg

get-attachment-2aspx_zps52e0cbcc.jpeg

get-attachmentaspx_zpsb3e77875.jpeg

Here is the front patio i took on myself.  Turned out pretty nice.  I want to find some nice chairs and a table to sit out on and next spring im putting a garden in front of it with something to cover the hideous gas meter.

get-attachment-3aspx_zps95ee725f.jpeg

• 7 months later...

Xc600. Looking good man. Nice work

Thanks!

Beautiful job Xc600! Is it PT for the decking?

Yes. That pic was from last year when I was stripping the roof on the garage. I had just pressure washed the deck so it was looking good.

The deck is about 10 years and we did that as well.. I have a couple of boards that are starting to rot and need to be replaced.