What have you bought your lady for Christmas?

Frain20

Buy for my wife? She's got me! What the heck else does she need?!?!?!?!?!

True, Chris, what more could a lady possibly want? LOL

I gotta give my GF something special, she has to put up with me...

New toolbox? Miter saw? Drill press? :)

• Like 1

Agree 1000% with YA chrisk lol!!! But I'm gonna get something I think is the most dumbest waste of money ever!!....... A purse I know she's been wanting it really bad and for all the credit card debt that I have gotten us in she deserves it and mayby the iPhone 6 CUS her phone is jacked up pretty bad...

Well I was told this was what I was giving her. Her car was tore up the other day she was ok the car did not fare so well so we went and got a new one. We are at the point that we do for each other all year long that Christmas is are time to enjoy each other.

2015-Hyundai-Sonata-Limited_zps98fc4269.

• Like 1

Man I can't believe how far Hyundai has come in styling and quality 15-20 year ago the brand was kind of a joke. I would say in the last 5 years they have really started to make really good looking cars and the quality is there too. Are you going to put a big bow on it like all the luxury car commercials Regiopit? That always makes me laugh. Anyways congrats on the purchase.

Well I was told this was what I was giving her. Her car was tore up the other day she was ok the car did not fare so well so we went and got a new one. We are at the point that we do for each other all year long that Christmas is are time to enjoy each other.

Sorry to hear about your wives accident but glad to hear she is ok! That new Sonata is one sharp looking car and an excellent quality car also!! Nice buy.

Man I can't believe how far Hyundai has come in styling and quality 15-20 year ago the brand was kind of a joke. I would say in the last 5 years they have really started to make really good looking cars and the quality is there too. Are you going to put a big bow on it like all the luxury car commercials Regiopit? That always makes me laugh. Anyways congrats on the purchase.

That is so true. She had a 2010 Hyundai and when she said that she was going to buy it I told her she was nuts they are junk till I went and looked at them. They had came a long way from what remember and no there will be no bow, just me crying as I write the check Monday when we go back to pick it up.

Well I'm blessed with my job but I've only got less than four years and I can retire. I probably will, I've been doing all sorts of emergency work for a my whole life. I have a great job now and have nights and weekends off, a secretary etc. but it can be pretty stressful. As far as my Remington...she's got a friend. Vera. A Colt LE M4. My car has a name too....Stella. ;)

• Like 1