Wow My 3,000 Post on the TIA Forum.

DR99

I didn't notice till a few posts that I was getting close to 3,000 posts, but here I am!! I just wanted to thanks to Conductor for letting me moderate the forum and keeping this place of all of us crazy tool people to hang out on. I also have to thank Dan and Eric for creating TIA and doing all of this for us!! I know we are the community but we wouldn't be there without them. I wish I had something cool to giveaway but all I have is a unlimited account of virtual high 5's!! This is pretty awesome and here is to a 1,000 more posts to the forum!! Maybe I will catch up with Conductor one of these day's I don't think is possible, but I have to keep trying!!!

• Like 4

Well there ha go Jason....congratulations! Real posts too! It'll take me a lot longer but you know what? I'm coming into my third year and still going strong. It's funny when you retroflect on what's happened to you (or me) in that period of time! Congrats dude!

• Like 2

Congrats DR!! I'm Happy I found this place to be apart of,it's funny when I'm talking to other friends about tools or something that on the forum and they will be like whos chrisk or DR or any other crew member that I mention I forgot that they aren't tool junkies lol this place is awesome Ive learned a lot about tools and great ideas here my buddy's out here just don't have the love for tools like all of us here do. TOOLS IN ACTION!!

• Like 1

I'll throw you a virtual high five!

Congrats on 3000, that is a serious time commitment and I'm sure many people have gained a lot from it. Thank you also for doing what you do to keep this place running smooth.

I used to spend a fair amount of time on the FOG but after finding TIA i find myself visiting FOG much less frequently and instead spending that time here.. I love the diversity of opinions, knowledge, backgrounds and tools over here and also the great group of guys who make TIA such a cool place.

I just hit 300 the other day myself so I doubt I'll ever catch you but I'll have a good time trying :)

• Like 1