Reciprocating blades for concrete

resqrt

Has anyone had good experience with sawzall blades for concrete and similar materials?  These look promising but I have no idea how they'll hold up in solid stone or concrete.

I'm also pretty curious if the other (much cheaper) carbide tipped blades from diablo and lenox will make a dent in concrete.  Regardless it'll be fun to experiment next time I need to make cutouts.

It's possible to do but it's not going to be fun cutting concrete with a recip saw. They showed the new Freud Diablo Carbide blades doing it. I would only do it on really small things on low psi concrete and block anything else its just going to kick your ass and be a dusty mess. I can see the temptation as concrete cutoff saws suck too if you don't have any dust collection. l looked into for a friend and cost of blades plus the fact that a circular saw was able to do the job won out. He was adding windows to a cinderblock building but didn't want to eat the cost and hassle of a rental. He said it worked pretty well that in a cold chisel.