Rolair JC10 Break-in Period?

AUJOE

I was wondering if anyone did any kind of a break in procedure for their jc10 air compressor. I could not find any information online. I have heard of people on different brands keep their tank drain open and let it cycle for 30 minutes. Does anyone have any experience or recommendations?

Yeah, me too. I'm already planning on replacing some trim in the GF's house, just to justify one of these, plus a nailer...

dude BK I got some projects coming up at bro inlaw house cus he liked how my trim job came out at my buddy's house and I have a loud ass 8gallon husky compressor and it's pretty bulky man I've been watching some rolair UTube reviews man I really want it!

I have to say no. I have to thank TIA for my JC-10 it was part of the July 4th UTB I won this past year :D[/quote DAMB I'm sorry Regopit I forgot bro U lucky dogs!! But yea man every time I have a lil extra money I forget about the Rolair :/ I hate hauling my husky around..

air compressor is on my list too. JC-10 is a nice item for sure.

I eyeballed the cet4-20w from bosch - should have bought it in October with free shipping but my budget didn't allow me that.

because of the weight they want 80 bucks for shipping - that's kinda a deal killer for me. Lowes took the item down from their homepage, otherwise I would have ordered it there with no S/H costs. think I just have to wait until next year October for the free shipping event lol.