Dewalt Finish Nailer

bowhunter

Anybody have any idea when the 20v finish nailer might be out?I am a Dewalt guy through and through and have had excellent service with all my dewalt tools in the contracting business except for my 628 18v finish nailer.It has quit again on me and I need another but would like to wait on the dewalt 20v if one is indeed coming.Anyone else have any issues with 18v nailer?

AUGUST!!!!!! Nooooooo I need it now!!!!!! why August???? I know of 6 Joiners, well 7 if you include me who would literally rip the nail gun off the shelves as soon as it came out. Why wait???? Surely waiting another 8 months is just 8 months of none sales.

i had heard first quarter also, disappointing its so far away. I can't understand how Dewalt always takes so long even to just do an almost straight rip from their own older 18V line. I think they should have been able to switch the majority of their 18V line to 20V in the first couple of years...