New Dewalt air nailers

Kenneth Denmark

I saw this a couple of days ago in a new DeWALT brochure. They discontinued all pneumatics in Europe some years ago and now it's coming back...?

I like the precision point nailers. They seem like rebranded Bostitch smartpoint nailers.

I only saw one small compressor in the brochure. For the finish nailers. Will there be bigger compressors as well KWC?

I saw this a couple of days ago in a new DeWALT brochure. They discontinued all pneumatics in Europe some years ago and now it's coming back...?

I like the precision point nailers. They seem like rebranded Bostitch smartpoint nailers.

I only saw one small compressor in the brochure. For the finish nailers. Will there be bigger compressors as well KWC?

It is modified Bostitich products not just a new color

There is this one and a 6l and 10l model

post-48769-0-33743600-1430512318_thumb.j

• Like 1

That's a nice compressor, but in all honesty I would like to ditch the compressor + hoses from my van in favor of cordless nailers.

It's a pain to drag them out each time instead of grabbing one case and a box of nails, but until there is a cordless coil siding nailer, I'm stuck to keep using it.

It's disappointing that for the DW325C they copied the N80CB.. that gun was designed in the 80's I believe and is showing it's age.. it doesn't even have depth adjustment on the tool!

It's crazy that Dewalt would have adopted a gun that's 30 years behind the competition instead of putting some effort into making a new gun for that catagory..

• Like 1